Are you interested in making your business more sustainable for the future?
- Are you interested in making your business more sustainable for the future?
- Do you want to win more business and improve your success when tendering?
- Are your customers demanding that your business improve its environmental performance?
If you are a small or medium enterprise in the food, craft or retail sectors operating in the Dublin Region for at least 18 months this training course can benefit you.
MODOS is a training programme (6 x half day training) run by Dublin City Council Local Enterprise Office.
Over the 6 weeks, the training course with take your business through the following:
- Basic principles of the circular economy
- Examine your supply chain and procurement
- Show you how to be more resource efficient in your operations
- How to engage your customer and market your green credentials
- How to innovate and design your products to minimise waste generation
The training programme starts on 16 April and costs €150.
Come along to the free industry workshop on 21 February at Wood Quay Venue, Dublin City Council offices at 10am to talk to organisers to find out more about the programme.
Find out more information and register to attend the workshop or contact email@example.com to discuss further.