Free energy saving consultation breakfast for small or medium businesses
You are invited to a practical Energy Saving Breakfast hosted by SEAI, the Small Firms Association and Chambers Ireland.
- Date: Wednesday, 27 March
- Time: 8:30am - 10:00am
- Venue: The Minerva Suite, RDS
Here’s what to expect from this free event for small businesses at the SEAI Energy Show, and why you can’t miss it!
- Free energy advice from an expert
- Bring your bill and start saving money!
- Network with businesses who have saved money and energy
- Free breakfast
- Skip the queues – attendees will gain exclusive early access to the SEAI Energy Show
This event, brought to you by SEAI, the Small Firms Association and Chambers Ireland will give you practical advice on how to save money on your energy bills.
Energy may not be your biggest cost but it’s well worth taking a closer look at what you’re spending. Based on experience, the average SME can reduce its energy bill by up to 30% by implementing energy efficiency measures.
Bring along your bills for a free consultation
We are giving everyone the chance to bring along their energy bills and avail of a free consultation with energy expert Liam Tolton. Liam has a wealth of experience in identifying real money saving solutions for businesses.
Attending this event will also provide you with an opportunity to experience what the SEAI Energy Show has to offer.
Who should attend?
This event will be of interest to all small & medium business owners/managers.
- 8:30am Registration, Networking and Energy Clinic
- 8:50am Welcome and Introduction - Andrea Carroll, SME Programme Manager (SEAI)
- 8:55am ‘Save Money Through Energy Efficiency’ – with Energy Expert Liam Tolton (Second Sight Technical).
- Hear from small and medium businesses on their energy saving journey.
- 9:40am Q&A
Register to attend now.