SFA are partnering with 3XE to deliver a Digital Marketing Executive Series for Small Businesses. The second masterclass will focus on search marketing.
- Date - 25 March 2019
- Time - 9.15am to 12.30pm
Venue - SFA/Ibec Offices, 84-86 Lower Baggot St, Dublin 2
- Cost - €135 +VAT SFA Members, €185 +VAT Non Members
- Book online now
Session 1: AI & Machine Learning For SEO - How Good Is It Really!
Over the past 10 years SEO has shifted from keyword stuffing and directory listings to multichannel digital campaigns. Join us while we discuss how the SEO landscape has changed and understand how to use SEO tools to your advantage. We’ll be reviewing case studies to give you insights into what’s making Google tick in 2019.
- How Does Google Rank Websites in 2019 – Case Studies
- An Overview of an SEO Audit
- SEO Tools - Take advantage of AI
Session 2: KISSing (Keep it Super Simple) Google Ads
The structure of Adwords can be mind boggling, even though its abilities are endless your knowledge on the topic might be limited. The aim of this session is to give you an understanding of how an AdWords Campaign goes together, and tips to give you the best chance of developing campaigns that deliver a cost effective return.
- Learn the basics of how a campaign goes together
- Learn about the most common errors
- Understand user intent
- How to monitor your account effectively
Session 3: SEO should be at the top of your marketing agenda in 2019
SEO is a misunderstood marketing medium; a task often left to a developer when in fact it should be a marketer’s main priority.
Understand why SEO should be at the forefront of your marketing campaign and how it can drive a business’ overall marketing strategy by getting a more comprehensive understanding of your customers. Understanding your users, knowing how they are searching for your service and what content to show them is vital to your campaign’s success.
- Where does SEO fit on the Marketing Funnel?
- What’s the link between Blogging & SEO?
- The importance of Personas for SEO
- Know your competitors and where you stand
This programme is designed and delivered in conjunction with 3XE Digital. Every year 3XE host conferences covering different areas of digital marketing, e.g. Search, Conversion, UX, Social Media and Digital Transformation.