Smart Business Workshops
The Small Firms Association and Vodafone have partnered to help businesses grow, scale and succeed in a changing business environment.
Alongside Abodoo, Vodafone will share the benefits of smart or flexible working and how to implement it in your business to increase productivity and attract and retain talent through a series of regional workshops. You will also learn about increasing your profits through employee-led models from the SFA.
Set within co-working spaces, you will gain insight into:
- The benefits of smart working and why you should avail of it
- How technology can empower your business to work anywhere at any time through technology, connectivity and security
- How to increase sales and profits by ensuring that every employee is a profit centre and loves what they do
- The Mill, Drogheda, Thursday 24th January, 7:30 – 9am
- The Hatch Lab, Gorey, Friday, 15th February, 7:30 – 9am
- Portershed, Galway City, Thursday, 28th February, 7:30 – 9am
- The Republic of Work, Cork City, Thursday 21st March, 7:30 – 9am
- BOI Workbench, Limerick City, Wednesday, 3rd April, 7:30 – 9am
The events are free of charge and pre-registration online is essential. Places are limited so please book below now through the above links to avoid missing out.
|7:30 – 8:00
||Breakfast / registration/ networking
|8:00 – 8:05
||Sven Spollen-Behrens, Small Firms Association
|8:05 – 8:10
||What is smart working?
Vanessa Tierney, Abodoo
||The four pillars of smart working
||Treasa Doran, Vodafone
|8:20 – 8:25
Implementing smart working in your business
|Vanessa Tierney, Abodoo
|8:25 – 8:35
||How to increase your sales and profits and engage your people
||Marina Bleahen, Engage and Grow
|8:35 – 9:00
||Q&A and roundtable discussion at the pod of your choice