Free Ergonomic workshops
The Health and Safety Authority are running a series of free Ergonomic Workshops in Dublin, Dundalk, Athlone and Limerick from 1 October until 17 October.
These half day workshops focus on the practical ergonomic risk assessment tools to help employers identify and manage risks in relation to musculoskeletal disorders in the workplace.
Attendees will gain an understanding into the importance of ergonomics, how to use practical risk assessment tools to quantify ergonomic risks and the importance of controlling risks in this area via case studies.
The workshop is ideal for those with responsibility for health and safety in the workplace and the programme includes the following:
- Opening address on Ergonomics from the Health and Safety Authority
- Ergonomics interventions in the workplace
- Introduction to the manual handling assessment charts tool
- Practical mac tool workshop
- Introduction to the assessment of repetitive tasks tool
- Practical art tool workshop
The workshops run from 08:30am to 1pm and they are free to attend. For more details and how to book please visit the HSA.