Only 15 days to book your place at the Dublin SFA Employment Law Conference
Do you want to find a better way of managing the following HR issues?
- Poor performers and hard to manage probation issues
- Understanding the correct procedure for disciplinary issues?
Or would you like to know more about how to deal with:
- Managing workplace stress
- Implementing a drug and alcohol policy in the workplace
- Managing sexual harassment and understanding your obligations
- Understanding the changes in retirement age and managing requests for longer working
If the answer is yes book your place at the SFA Employment Law Conference today and receive on the ground practical advice that includes recent case law examples to help you manage the employee life-cycle.
Book now to avail of the SFA price of only €190 for this all-day event.
What you need to know for the Dublin Employment Law Conference
Date: 10 October 2018
Time: 09:00 -16:00
Venue: Herbert Park Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
How to book: www.sfa.ie/0/empconfdub