Employee Share Ownership Day conference
The Irish ProShare Association is offering SFA members a 62% discount on tickets to ESOD18 – the highlight of the Employee Share Ownership calendar.
Taking place on June 21 at Google Ireland HQ in Dublin, ESOD18 is a conference run by IPSA in partnership with the Global Equity Organisation. This year’s event features international business leaders speaking about:
- How employee share ownership improves competitiveness and motivates your staff;
- What form of employee share ownership is best for your business;
- Employee Ownership Trusts for succession planning in SME and family-owned businesses;
- Brexit Proofing – Employee Share Ownership in UK Private firms;
- What the Government can do to support employee share ownership in Ireland.
The first half of the conference is specifically focused on share remuneration in start-ups and SMEs. There will also be terrific panel discussions and networking opportunities.
SFA members can buy tickets for ESOD 18 here for €85, as opposed to the full price ticket rate of €225. Enter the Registration code IPSAESOD18 when registering.
* The Irish ProShare Association represents and advocates on behalf of Irish companies which are employee owned or transitioning to some form of employee share ownership.