SFA On-Line GDPR Programme
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a ground-breaking piece of data protection legislation, which came into force on 25 May 2018, has a significant impact on all organisations, as it enhances the data protection rights of employees, imposes specific obligations on employers and introduces severe financial penalties for non-compliance.
Enrol your staff and managers to ensure they staff are informed of their obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 and GDPR.
This course will provide participants with the knowledge to:
• Describe personal information and data subject rights
• Define consent
• Explain the role of the Data Protection Commission, Data Controller, Data Processor and the Data Protection Officer
• Determine accountability
• Conduct breach management and outline our role in the prevention of breaches
• Outline data subject access requests
• Understand the issue of privacy and its implications
Member rate €70 | Non-member rate €80
Book on here