SFA are partnering with 3XE to deliver a Digital Marketing Executive Series for Small Businesses. The first event on Thursday, 31 January 2019 will be on social media fundamentals for small businesses. The three hour-long workshop will be delivered by industry experts in the world of social media marketing.
Breaking through the noise with your social media content
Colm Hanratty is the owner of digital marketing agency Sixtwo Digital, a company that helps businesses get more from their social media marketing… by being social. Since the company was founded in 2013, they have worked with clients from a wide range of industries, both in Ireland and overseas. Colm also trains regularly with businesses all around Ireland. On January 31, Colm is one of the three tutors that will deliver the SFA Executive Series on Digital Marketing. Colm will talk about the importance of good content in a successful social media strategy.
Between algorithm changes and so many businesses using social media channels as a marketing platform, getting your content seen has become increasingly difficult. But there are still tactics you can employ to generate wide organic reach on the main social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
There are two things that are critical to any social media plan – a tight content strategy and an understanding of the tools being used to ensure that the content reaches the masses. This session will cover both of these topics. Topics will include:
- Breakdown of the social media algorithms for the main channels
- What you need to think about when devising your content strategy
- The best time to share on social media
- Examples of Irish brands breaking through the noise with their content
- How to manage your time to ensure you remain active cross-channel
After the half day, the audience will have a greater understanding of how to utilise various social media channels to help their business grow.
Our aim is to give the audience a practical guide on social media on how to expand your network, connect with potential customers, engage with your customers and increase sales.
- Date: Thursday, 31 January 2019
- Time: 9:15am to 12:30pm
- Venue: SFA/Ibec Offices, 84-86 Lower Baggot St, Dublin 2
- Cost: €135 +VAT SFA Members, €185 +VAT non-members
- Package: All three Digital Marketing Executive Series events €345 +VAT SFA Members, €475 +VAT non-members
Book online now