Want to save 90% off the course of a Professional Diploma course in SME Credit?
SFA are delighted to bring you information on a new level 8 diploma in SME Credit. This course is brought to you by FSI CareerPlus and the Institute of Banking.
As this is a Springboard funded course there is a limited number of places for existing employees with 90% funding available and self-employed with 70% funding available. This enables you offer staff development and learning for 10% of the cost of the course.
This programme is designed to provide students with core credit analytical skills while enabling them to specialise in trading and distressed credit.
The programme has been designed to enable participants to:
- Evaluate the commercial viability and sustainability of the SME business plans and management’s ability to deliver the plan
- Understand the different types of credit monitoring controls
- Explain the data requirements, the importance of data accuracy and record keeping in supporting credit portfolio management, credit models and grading
- Structure a lending proposal in a manner which meets the needs of the SME borrower and complies with credit policies
- Assess the credit worthiness of SME borrowers (trading business and commercial property transactions)
- Understand the capital, funding and liquidity costs for the bank in relation to lending
- Identify the early signs of credit deterioration, evaluate their potential impact and consider courses of action
You can find out all the information about the course and how to apply here.
If you have any questions or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org