Welcome to this edition of the SFA e-zine.
Thank you to everyone that attended the SFA Members Christmas Evening last week. If you missed it, be sure to book your spot for Business Connect 2020 taking place in Aviva Stadium on 6 February.
Before we close out the final year of the decade, we send out our final SFA Newsletter of 2019. We have taken a look back at some of your most-read articles of the year to recirculate - the top two were "New changes made to parental leave" and "Ensure you can still trade with the UK after Brexit", both from the 30 July issue.
Are you hiring temporary holiday staff? Make sure you are familiar with the key considerations for your business when recruiting these employees. As we prepare for a new year, we provide information for members with a commercial lease on the importance of registering leases with the PRSA. We also highlight the importance of being aware of payroll and invoicing fraud scams during busy Christmas and year-end period.
If you were unable to listen live or wish to listen again to toady’s webinar on economic information relevant to your business planning and budgeting needs, you can watch it here. We also provide a summary of our recent press coverage.
Please note our holiday hours, as we will have limited staff available.
- Monday, 23 December – Normal business hours
- Tuesday, 24 December – Thursday 26 December - Closed
- Thursday, 27 December – Open 10am - 4pm (contact Sven on 01 605 1602 or Emma Crowley on 01 605 1668)
- Friday, 28 December – Open 10am - 4pm (contact Sven on 01 605 1602 or Emma Crowley on 01 605 1668)
- Monday, 30 December – Normal business hours
- Tuesday, 31 December – Wednesday 1 January - Closed
- Thursday, 2 January 2019 - Back to normal business hours
As always, we’d love to hear from you about any queries you may have, issues you wish to have raised with Government or other stakeholders and your ideas on how we can improve the business
environment for us all. Please contact me on tel: 01 605 1602 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet: @SFA_Irl or visit: www.sfa.ie.
From all of us here at the Small Firms Association, we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - see you in 2020!