At SFA, we’re here to help you create time for things that can make a real difference to your business, like developing management capacity and other skills for you and your staff.
There are a number of courses coming up as part of our ‘Training that counts’ suite of training programmes that may be of interest to you. They are delivered by expert trainers with many years of industry experience.
Employment Law: Discipline and Dismissal
This one-day programme gives managers the skills and competencies to deal confidently and effectively with disciplinary issues, up to and including dismissal. Topics include managing absence, fair procedures and natural justice, and the Unfair Dismissals Acts.
Date: 16 March 2018
Venue: SFA/Ibec offices, 84-86 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
Cost: €220 (SFA member rate)
To book: http://www.sfa.ie/0/ELdiscipline
Other upcoming courses
- Safety Awareness for Managers (one-day course, 27 March)
- Manual Handling (half-day course, 6 April)
- Foundations in Management (two-day course, 12-13 April)
- Finance and Accounting Made Easy (one-day course, 20 April)
- Performance Management and Appraisal Skills (one-day course, 27 April)
Half-day courses are charged at €150, one-day courses €220 and two-day courses €400 for SFA members and can be booked at http://www.sfa.ie/events
If you would like any more information please contact Quelba Lima in the Ibec Training Unit on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 605 1619.