Introduction to selling to government
InterTradeIreland in partnership with the Office of Government Procurement and SFA is delighted to deliver the first of a series of breakfast workshops to demystify, educate and engage businesses on the island around public procurement, a market worth in the region of €12b pa.
This introductory level briefing hosted by the Small Firms Association will be opened by Minister of State Patrick O'Donovan and will cover:
- What is public procurement?
- The public procurement models on the island
- How to access opportunities
- Good bidding practice and common mistakes to avoid
The briefing is aimed at micro businesses and SME’s who are new to public procurement or those who wish to update their market knowledge.
The briefing will also be an opportunity to network with like-minded businesses.
Date: 31 January 2018
Time: 8:00-10:30am, with registration from 7:30am
Venue: SFA/Ibec Offices, 84-86 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02 H720
Register here: http://www.intertradeireland.com/events/selling-to-government---breakfast-briefing
This event is the first in a series of breakfast briefings. The other events in the series are:
- Waterford: 28/02/2018, Granville Hotel, Waterford - intermediate level
- Athlone: 11/04/2018, Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone - introductory level
- Cork: 16/05/2018, Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Cork - intermediate level
- Galway: 26/09/2018, Menlo Park Hotel, Galway - introductory level
- Kildare: 24/10/2018, Keadeen Newbridge - introductory level
- Limerick: 21/11/2018, Radisson Blu Hotel, Limerick - intermediate session