Employment law seminar
The SFA Business Bytes events, which are entirely free of charge, offer small businesses access to expert information and advice and an opportunity to network with their peers. The series is supported by Bord Gáis Energy.
Following a successful seminar in Dublin last week, next week we will bringing our employment law seminar to Cork:
- Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2019
- Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Venue: Maryborough Hotel, Maryborough Hill, Douglas, Co. Cork
With so many changes taking place in today’s workplace an understanding of employment laws is now more essential than ever before. In these Business Bytes event we will cover the following to help your business approach these changes:
- Contracts of employment and recent legislative changes to them;
- Need to hire but want to understand the different types of working scenarios available to your business from hiring part timers to remote workers; and
- What you need to know when hiring a self-employed contractor.
The presentation will be delivered by Helen Quinn, the SFA’s in-house HR and employment law advisor.
The event is open to SFA members and non-members. It will last for approximately one hour with an opportunity to network before and after. Refreshments will be provided.
This event are entirely free of charge, but you must pre-register: