Safety Awareness for Managers
This one day Safety Awareness for Managers programme will provide managers an overview of their roles and responsibilities for the day-to-day practical concerns of integrating health and safety with operational management. The course sets out to give participants the basic arrangements and provisions that need to be in place with regards to managing activities and to provide them with the key skills to be able to review and develop systems within their workplace.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles and requirements of key health and safety legislation
- Comprehend the principles of hazard identification and risk assessment
- Identify the key elements and techniques ensuring the co-operation of all staff on health and safety
- Understand the benefits, techniques and principles of controlling safety issues and arrangements
- Recognise the benefits, techniques and principles of safety-performance monitoring
- Appreciate the principles of accident management
The programme is delivered by experienced Ibec Executives who provide members with advice, consultancy and training on a daily basis. Programme participants are encouraged to express their views and experiences. The programme facilitates participant discussion to ensure a thorough understanding of the key points and their application. Real life case studies and exercises will be used to ensure a real practical understanding of each topic.
Date: 10th September 2018
Time: 08:30 - 15:30
Duration: 1 Day
Venue: SFA Offices, Dublin 2
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Raquel de la Pena Sarrion, Phone: +353 1 605 1667