Performance management and appraisal skills for small firms
- Do you or your managers need to develop your performance management skills?
- Would your business benefit from improved goal setting, more effective appraisals and employee feedback?
- Would you like to develop your confidence in dealing with performance issues?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this is the course for you!
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Managing performance and the employee lifecycle
- Aligned performance management
- The role of managers in performance management
- Objectives and beneﬁts of an effective performance appraisal system
- Managing the appraisal interview: preparation, structure, style
- Key communication skills in performance management
- Delivering feedback to others and dealing with challenging people
- Questions for appraisals
- Managing poor and high performers
- Useful tools and techniques
Date: 28 January 2016
Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Venue: Ibec, 84/86 Lower Baggot St, Dublin 2
Member cost: €190 per delegate
Book online now
“A day well spent.”John Humphreys, General Manager, Filtertek