This Week's Press Coverage
SFA gained wide media coverage on Budget 2016:
- SFA issued a press release on 13 October welcoming Budget 2016 as good news for small businesses, read the full press release.
- SFA Chairman, AJ Noonan was interviewed on Budget Day by UTV, Newstalk, RTE Radio and Today FM.
- SFA Director, Patricia Callan gave small businesses reaction to the Budget on RTE's "Prime Time" Budget Special coverage on Budget Day, listen to Part 1 and Part 2.
- On 14 October, SFA reaction to Budget 2016 was covered in the Irish Examiner, Irish Times, Irish Daily Star, Irish Sun and Irish Daily Mirror
- On 14 October, an opinion piece from SFA Director, Patricia Callan, was published in the Irish Examiner
- On 16 October SFA Director, Patricia Callan was interviewed on RTE Radio 1 "Today with Sean O'Rourke" and SFA budget reaction featured in the Irish Examiner
- On 17 October, SFA Director, Patricia Callan participated in the Budget Special of the Small Business Show on Clare FM
- On 18 October, SFA provided small business reaction to the Budget in the Sunday Business Post.
The Herald are starting a weekly feature profiling businesses in Dublin city centre and would like to invite SFA members to participate. They would like to speak to small businesses in all industries to cover topics including:
- An overview of the business and what it does: what does it manufacture, what service it provides, etc.
- How it was started
- Business plan going forward
- What issues are most pressing for the business (eg commercial rates, lack of support for startups, poor transport links, etc)
- Any measures that businesses would like to see implemented.
If any members are interested in taking part please contact Patricia Callan on tel: 01-605-1602 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.