InterTradeIreland E-merge Programme
InterTradeIreland launched the E-Merge programme last April as a way to support SMEs to develop online sales & marketing opportunities to help address the lockdown/restrictions where more traditional sales weren’t possible.
The programme has evolved over the last year and is supporting SMEs who are existing cross border traders or those who are considering NI as a new market opportunity to sustain and grow during Covid-19.
It is a fully funded programme, no match funding required, for £2500/€2800 of specialist consultancy to support business with online sales, marketing and ecommerce.
The project can be very bespoke to the business and cover a number of topics such as:
- How to promote and sell online e.g. E-Marketing, Social Media
- Website management
- SEO optimisation
- Identification of sectoral e-markets
- Online payment systems/ billing/ security
- Product listing
- Product packaging & labelling
- Pricing/price matching/batch offers/discounts
- Secure logistics/ delivery methods
- Customer service/ managing satisfaction ratings
- Legal & Insurance implications
All details and the simple online application form can be found here.