The latest changes in employment law - an essential guide for small business - free seminar
SFA Business Bytes, with the support of Bord Gáis Energy, offer unparalleled access to a wide range of high quality training events which are entirely free of change to attend.
The events take place on the second Wednesday of each month. The upcoming seminar will take place on 13 January 2016.
Employment law in Ireland is changing at a rapid pace and it is crucial that owner-managers and all those involved in small businesses keep up to date.
Following a complete reform of the dispute resolution services as well as a number of recent legislation changes, Jonathan Callan, SFA Executive, will share detail of the changes that took place in 2015 and will take a look at new initiatives on the horizon for 2016.
This seminar will cover:
- Accrual of holiday pay while on sick leave
- Travel time now counted as working time
- Employment equality amendments
- National Minimum Wage changes for 2016
- The introduction of paternity leave in Ireland
- The set up of the Workplace Relations Commission
- The Labour Court reform
- Improved framework for internal collective bargaining
- The reinstatement of JLCs, REAs and EROs
The seminar will last for approximately one hour with an opportunity to network with peers before and after. Refreshments will be provided.
Date: Wednesday, 13 January 2016
Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Venue: Ibec, 84-86 Lower Baggot St, Dublin 2
This event is entirely free of charge but you must pre-register online.