Don't miss your chance to win a prize package valued at €50,000
There are just two weeks left to submit your application for the SFA National Small Business Awards 2018.
The prize package for ALL finalists valued at €50,000 includes:
- An interview/profile in a specially commissioned Irish Independent Awards Supplement
- Promotion in national print and broadcast media
- Free participation in SFA Business Connect
- A free comprehensive strategic masterclass weekend sponsored by Skillnets which includes communications, media and leadership skills training
- Discounted participation on a Skillnets management development programme
- Five complimentary places to the Awards Gala Ceremony
The category winners also receive:
- Award trophy and certificate
- One year membership of the Small Firms Association
Additionally the overall winner receives:
- A winner trophy
- A bursary of €5,000 to present to a charity of their choice (funded by the 2013 Overall Winner, Megazyme International Ireland)
- A responsible business practices check-up and action plan from Business in the Community Ireland.
The competition is open to all companies in Ireland with up to 50 employees and there are a range of categories to suit all sectors.
Entry into the Awards is free and the application deadline is 5:30pm on Friday, 20 October 2017. ENTER NOW.