How to structure your business tax efficiently for today and tomorrow
The SFA Business Bytes events, which are entirely free of charge, offer small businesses access to expert information and advice and an opportunity to network with their peers. The series is supported by Bord Gáis Energy.
The next event will focus on how to structure your business tax efficiently for today and tomorrow.
- Date: Wednesday, 8 November 2017
- Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Venue: Ibec, 84-86 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
There are many tax reliefs that may be available on the future disposal of your business. These reliefs, however, have numerous conditions, some of which are time related and require advance action.
In addition, there may be steps that you can take now to increase the value of your business for a future disposal.
An early review of your business from a tax and corporate finance perspective is crucial.
This event will answer questions such as:
- How can you structure your business tax efficiently today for a future disposal?
- What are the tax reliefs that may be available on the disposal of your business?
- What tax reliefs are available on the transfer of your business to your children?
- What considerations are important when valuing your business?
- What should you be doing now?
The seminar will be delivered by Catherine McGovern (Tax Partner) and Neal McGroarty (Corporate Finance Partner) from PKF O’Connor, Leddy & Holmes Ltd, an Irish firm of accountants and registered advisers. They will provide information and advice as well as working through some small business case studies.
The event will last for approximately one hour with an opportunity to network before and after. Refreshments will be provided.
This event is entirely free of charge but you must pre-register online.