SFA Webinar - Government supports for small firms
SFA Acting Director, Linda Barry will deliver a webinar on 26 July from 2:15pm - 2:45pm on 'The what, where and how of grants, loans, tax savings and other government supports.'
Small businesses are missing opportunities to avail of government supports for their business due to lack of information and confusion. Understanding what supports your business qualifies for, where to apply for them and how to avoid some common pitfalls could be the key to sustaining your business or taking it to the next level.
The webinar will cover:
- the "Supporting SMEs online tool"
- the various agencies that assist small business and their criteria
- government policy incentives for starting and growing a business in Ireland
- funding opportunities for small business, including SBCI, Microfinance Ireland and the Credit Review Office
- enterprise space, training & mentoring, advice and promotional opportunities
There will also be a special focus on Brexit supports for small business to help you to assess the risks posed to your business by Brexit and navigate the challenges that have already arisen or may develop under different scenarios.
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
Register online now for the webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you can't make this time, you can still register for the session and we'll send you a link to the recording afterwards so you can playback in your own time.