This programme aims to give managers, or those moving into management roles, the fundamental skills of effective management. Participants will learn how to improve their leadership and communication skills, how to deal with difficult staff while increasing motivation levels among those in the team.
The programme will give the participants the ability to deal with a grievance or disciplinary issue in an effective way, ensuring that no claims will be taken against the company.
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand different leadership
- Communicate effectively with teams and colleagues
- Develop and improve key skills to supervise and motivate a team
- Learn the essentials of dealing with grievance and disciplinary interviews
- Distinguish between aggressive, assertive and passive behaviours and demonstrate ability to deal with it
- Give effective feedback to the team and deal confidently with challenging situations
There will be a number of activities and case studies used as part of the course to ensure that the key knowledge and skills are practiced.
The programme is delivered by experienced Ibec Executives who provide members with advice, consultancy and training on a daily basis. Programme participants are encouraged to express their views and experiences. The programme facilitates participant discussion to ensure a thorough understanding of the key points and their application. Real life case studies and exercises will be used to ensure a real practical understanding of each topic.
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Quelba Lima, Tel: +353 1 605 1619
You can book the course here