The SFA National Small Business Awards Ceremony took place in the RDS Concert Hall on Wednesday, 4th March 2015. The Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton, TD, was the Guest of Honour and made the presentations. The event was attended by over 300 guests, including 38 short-listed companies.
Congratulations to Clevamama who was the overall winner.
The SFA National Small Business Award Winners & Highly Commended Companies are as follows:
Manufacturing, sponsored by Energia
- Winner – Celtic Pure (Monaghan)
Food & Drink, sponsored by Bord Bia
- Winner – Quinlan's Fish and Quinlan's Seafood Bars (Kerry)
- Highly Commended – Eight Degrees Brewing Company (Cork)
Services, sponsored by Three
- Winner – Team Horizon (Mayo)
Outstanding Small Business, sponsored by AIB
- Winner – Earth’s Edge (Dublin)
- Highly Commended – Italian Tile and Stone (Dublin)
Innovator of the Year, sponsored by Enterprise Ireland
- Winner – Clevamama (Dublin)
- Highly Commended - Ventac (Wicklow)
Energy & Environmental Sustainability, sponsored by Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
- Winner – Nugent Manufacturing (Kildare)
Small Business Exporter of the Year, sponsored by DHL Express
- Winner – Topform (Galway)
- Highly Commended - ClubsToHire (Dublin)
Emerging New Business, sponsored by IE Domain Registry
- Dúnmasc Genetics (Laois)
- Herdwatch (Tipperary)
- OxyMem (Westmeath)
- Smartspot (Meath)
- TenderScout (Dublin)
All finalists in the Awards 2015 programme were profiled in a special Irish Independent Supplement edition. To see their interviews, click here.
To read the press release and find out some more information about the Winners click here.