What the Data Society Means for You
The Data Summit 2017 is taking place on Thursday 15 and Friday 16 June 2017 in the Convention Centre, Dublin.
The Data Summit Dublin provides a unique opportunity to hear leading international, European and Irish speakers debate the social, technical, ethical and cultural issues that arise in the context of our world of total connectivity, from discussions on the future of privacy and trust in the digital age to how you can manage your own privacy in an online world. The event will consider:
- What is the Data Society?
- What does it mean for citizens, for you, for your business?
- What is the potential for positive innovation and societal benefits that arise from the good use of data?
- How do you protect your personal data?
- Is your business ready for the new EU law on Data Protection?
Find out more and register to attend here.