Promoting and Financing Energy Efficiency in Ireland and the UK
The European Commission, in partnership with the UN Environment Finance Initiative, the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy and the Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment is organising a regional Conference on Promoting and Financing Energy Efficiency in Ireland and the United Kingdom, which will take place in Dublin on Thursday, 28 September 2017, from 9am to 4:30pm.
The event will be an opportunity to:
To register to attend the event, please complete the registration form here or visit the webpage for the event for the full event agenda.
- Present and discuss EU Energy Efficiency Policy and EU support to finance energy efficiency investments
- Engage policymakers and stakeholders in an informed discussion on ways to upscale energy efficiency investments
- Present the opportunities for unlocking the potential for energy efficiency across the region
- Share best practice on how to reach out to and engage SMEs in thinking about energy efficiency investments
- Identify ways to overcome barriers to investment and possible next steps on future cooperation
- Learn from successful European examples on energy efficiency investments.