GDPR two years on – A webinar with the Data Protection Commission
Compliance with the data protection rules and their transparent application creates trust between businesses and consumers when it comes to the use of their personal data. This webinar will recap on the application of the General Data Protection Regulation 24 months since it was introduced and update members on how to remain GDPR compliant.
In November, Deputy Commissioner Graham Doyle and Elaine Edwards, Special Investigations Unit of the Data Protection Commission will join us on a webinar to recap on the General Data Protection Regulation 24 months on. This webinar will focus on:
- Data Breaches
- Accountability – the controller and processor relationship
- Transparency requirements
- Third country data transfers
- New guidance – cookies and other tracking technologies
- Steps small firms can take to remain compliant
For small business owners and Data Protection Officers, this event is not to be missed.
Register for this webinar here.