Small businesses and entrepreneurs can internationalise more easily now than at any time in history. Yet, many small to mid-sized businesses do not explore new markets. Complexity and lack of credible contacts are among the principal reasons for the reluctance to expand globally. Regulations are especially burdensome for smaller firms.
The Entrepreneurship Export Exchange (E3) conference is enabling entrepreneurs and small to medium-sized businesses to connect with local and regional markets across the USA. E3 events are expressly designed to provide businesses with an intimate, in-depth opportunity to engage with US and foreign trade officials. Unlike large trade expos, E3 will offer smaller firms the chance to spend more time, get specific answers to their questions, and personally meet the right contacts to pave the way.
The Dublin event is taking place on 29 June in Enterprise Ireland, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3. We are very pleased that SFA members can avail of a 50% discount on tickets using the code SFA50.
Access. Seldom is access to so many high-level officials from countries around the world available in such an intimate setting. E3 is designed for depth. This isn’t your standard international expo where you might hope to collect a couple cards or get a few minutes to pitch your business interests. Small companies will gain a deeper understanding of the issues, opportunities, and key actors they need to know to grow their companies in new markets overseas.
- 9:00 AM: Registration, Coffee and Networking
- 9:30 AM: Opening Sessions and Welcome - Brett Bruen, President, Global Situation Room, Inc.
- 9:45 AM: Niamh Bushnell, Founder and CEO of TechIreland, Dublin’s first Commissioner for Startups, and Founder of the Dublin Globe
- 10:00 AM: Laying the Landscape of Business in the United States - Dr Frank Levene, Avitus Group
- 10:30 AM: Panel Discussion: Strategies for Small Firms, from Entrepreneurs Who Have Succeeded on Both Sides of the Atlantic
- Moderator: Evan Rudowski, Atlantic Leap
- Philip Noone, Managing Director, Aalto Bio Reagents
- 11:15 AM: Presentations on U.S Markets
- 1:00 PM: SelectUSA Outcomes
- 1:15 PM: Does Your Company Have What it Takes to Go Global? - Thunderbird School of Global Management
- 2:00 PM: Presentations on U.S Markets
- 2:45 PM: Afternoon Coffee and Networking Break
- 3:15 PM: Panel: Policy Shifts, and what Irish Businesses Need to Know
- Moderator: Patrick Jephson
- Simon McKeever, Irish Exporters Association
- 4:00 PM: Closing Remarks and Keynote
- 4:30 PM: Conference Close
Find out more and register to attend here.