At SFA, we’re here to help you create time for things that can make a real difference to your business, like developing management capacity and other skills for you and your staff.
There are a number of courses coming up as part of our ‘Training that counts’ suite of training programmes that may be of interest to you. They are delivered by expert trainers with many years of industry experience.
This programme will help managers to run the appraisal interview and process within their own organisations. The programme will give managers the confidence to deal with challenging behaviour and performance-related issues while getting the best from those who are performing well.
On completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the components of an effective appraisal system
- Implement the core elements of practical appraisal documentation
- Know how to conduct an appraisal interview and the effective management of each element
- Develop the key skills needed to run an appraisal interview with a range of people performing at different levels
Date: 27 April (one-day course)
Venue: SFA/Ibec offices, 84-86 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
Cost: €220 (SFA member rate)
Other upcoming courses
- Finance and Accounting Made Easy (one-day course, 20 April)
- Foundations in Management (two-day course, 12-13 April)
One-day courses are charged at €220 and two-day courses €400 for SFA members. Courses can be booked at http://www.sfa.ie/events
If you would like any more information please contact Quelba Lima in the Ibec Training Unit on email@example.com or 01 605 1619.