Ibec Global Graduates
The objective of Ibec Global Graduates is to provide member companies with funding and access to a talent pool of highly skilled graduates for an 18 month placement. The aim is:
- To provide members with financial support (small companies or start-ups with less than 50 employees will receive support of 70%);
- To provide members with access to Ibec’s Talent Pool of high calibre, pre-screened, vetted graduates;
- To source highly motivated work ready graduates, to increase member company presence in foreign markets, in addition to enhancing their domestic profile;
- To customise Ibec Global Graduates programme to meet the needs and requirements of the member company;
- To develop deeper engagement and partnerships between our member companies and higher education institutes;
For further information regarding Ibec Global Graduates please visit www.ibecglobalgraduates.ie to get an Expression of Interest form which will enable you to outline your ideal graduate(s) or alternatively we can schedule a call to discuss further. Please email: email@example.com or Tel: 01 605 1646.