Book now - SFA Employment Law Conference
Whats on the horizon?
This year’s SFA Employment Law Conference will be a vital opportunity for SFA members and other small businesses to understand recent changes in employment law and what they mean for your business, now and in the future. You will learn to protect your business interests while ensuring that you are acting in line with best practice and in compliance with the law.
What you will learn
- Recent legislation – how have things changed?
- Good record keeping and key dos and don’ts
- 2 years on- Learning from case law
- How to manage the probationary period, ensuring that fair procedures and natural justice apply
- GDPR - Learn about this ground breaking data protection legislation which comes in to force on 25 May 2018
- What you need to do to get your house in order
- Vital lessons from the top 5 cases that will make a significant impact on your business
- Learn about the essentials of the disciplinary process and how to have difficult conversations
- Understand the 5 principal things your company should be doing before the end of 2017
Who should attend?
- All owner managers or managers in small businesses who need to build their competence and confidence in the vital area of employment legislation.
- SFA Member rate: €190 + VAT @ 23% (€233.70)
Book your place at the Limerick or Dublin event now.