Webinar - Government supports for your business
On Thursday, 21 January from 2:15pm - 2:45pm SFA Director, Patricia Callan will deliver a webinar on 'the what, where and how of grants, loans, tax savings and other government supports.'
Small business are missing opportunities to avail of government supports for their business due to lack of information and confusion.
Understanding what supports your business qualifies for, where to apply for them and how to avoid some common pitfalls could be the key to sustaining your business or taking it to the next level.
The webinar will cover:
- the "Supporting SMEs online tool"
- the various agencies that assist small business and their criteria
- government policy incentives for starting and growing a business in Ireland
- funding opportunities for small business, including SBCI, Microfinance Ireland and the Credit Review Office
- enterprise space, training & mentoring, advice and promotional opportunities
Register online for the webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For all queries on the event, please contact Louise Swail on 01605 1664 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.