Join the SFA and Bitsing for a webinar on how to stop managing your time, and start managing your focus.
What is it about: Delivering real value to you and your business in 1 hour, understanding uncertainty, focus, and growth.
Uncertainty | Face it calmly by understanding the facts of your business.
Focus | Pay attention to these facts.
Growth | Simplify by using these facts to plan and execute measurable actions.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a clear agreed continuity (survival) goal for the next 12 months?
- Do you decide what percentage of your resources will be focused on each of your priorities?
- Do you understand what your unique message is to your target audience?
- Do you have clear knowledge on who your target audience is?
- How have you ranked your company's priorities for the next 12 months?
- Do you have a clear prediction on what your company will achieve over the next 12 months?
- Do you measure the results of each action your company takes to get these results?
What learnings/ takeaways expected: Have a pen and paper with you! 7 simple practical steps to take, to move forward.
Bitsing has been using a unique methodology for over 20 years to work with clients through coaching and training to allow them to achive their goals. In this 50-minute webinar, Noel Quinn will present the Bitsing methodology, walk through case studies, and take questions from the audience.
Register today and you will receive a Microsoft Teams link on Tuesday, 13 April.