Last chance to enter the SFA National Small Business Awards 2018
Application deadline is today (27 October) at 5:30pm - don't miss out!
The Awards recognise the best in small business and are open to all companies in Ireland with up to 50 employees. The entry categories are:
In addition, the five best 'Emerging New Businesses' (companies who are less than two years in existence) will be selected that have the potential to grow and have the ability to be an SFA National Small Business Award winner in the future; this category is supported by IE Domain Registry.
The prize package for ALL finalists valued at €50,000 includes:
- An interview/profile in a specially commissioned Irish Independent Awards Supplement
- Promotion in national print and broadcast media
- Free participation in SFA Business Connect
- A free comprehensive strategic masterclass weekend sponsored by Skillnets which includes communications, media and leadership skills training
- Discounted participation on a Skillnets management development programme
- Five complimentary places to the Awards Gala Ceremony
The category winners also receive:
- Award trophy and certificate
- One year membership of the Small Firms Association
Additionally the overall winner receives:
- A winner trophy
- A bursary of €5,000 to present to a charity of their choice (funded by the 2013 Overall Winner, Megazyme International Ireland)
- A responsible business practices check-up and action plan from Business in the Community Ireland.
The entry process is free and is very simple, requiring you to provide information under five headings. Don't miss out, SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY NOW.